If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a very successful, dynamically fast-growing, and international company with production sites and sales offices in Germany, China and Japan, as well as additional sales offices in Taiwan and the United States.
As one of the leading providers for interactive display solutions and systems with core competence in the areas of optical bonding, touch sensors, and camera technology, VIA optronics, develops and produces customized display solutions for the consumer, industrial and automotive sectors with almost 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide.
We offer you the opportunity to shape your career, with exciting and some of the industry’s most challenging and rewarding projects and tasks. With professional colleagues in an excellent environment, you have a team you can always count on.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthen our team we are looking for talents for the following open position in Nuremberg:
Automotive Sales Manager (m/f/d)
- Explore, develop and gain new Automotive business opportunities with new customers to meet EMEA Sales Business target
- Execute Automotive Account management responsibilities including:
- Development of strong and trustworthy relationships with customer, connecting with key business executive and explore long term business opportunities.
- Lead and ensure cross functional teams to provide the timely and successful delivery of our quotation and solution accordingly to customer needs and internal alignment.
- Report to manager on time and report of escalations as needed.
- Manage all CRM related tasks for EMEA automotive projects.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to Sales Director, prepare reports on account status and assist Sales director for assigned business tasks.
- Regular meet with and travel to customers for account manager tasks.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience
- Experience with European automotive OEMs and Tier 1s
- Up-to-date experience with customized display systems, bonding and camera
- strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- solutions finding mindset and people skills
- Willingness to travel national and international
With us you have the opportunity to become part of our growing, international and professional team. Together we can shape the future in a dynamic environment and maintain our leading position in a rapidly expanding market segment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to email@example.com..
We look forward to getting to know you!
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.