If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a successful, dynamic, fast developing company with international presence. We have production sites in Germany, China and Japan, global sales offices including Taiwan and the US and a global R&D team based in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines.
As leading provider of interactive display solutions including displays, touch screens, optical bonding, cameras and computing platforms, VIA optronics, with more than 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide, develops and produces products and solutions for industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics markets.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthening our team, we search for talents for the following open positions:
Development Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
- Execution of Quality- and Test planning for the product. Initiation, maintenance and development of projects according to Quality Plan.
- Preparation of documents for manufacturing (control plans, test plans, test specifications, Initial Sample Report)
- Contribution in Design and Process FMEAs
- Coordinate with customer projects to fulfill APQP requirements
- Participation in project meetings and reporting of quality related items
- Coordinating the release of purchased parts
- Identification/assessment of quality related customer demands
- Participation in Product Specification review to ensure all customer requirement are captured
- Documenting deviations or conditions, that lead to manufacturability
- Participation in Product Readiness approvals process
- Coordinate quality issues during the product development phase with customer and supplier
- Transfer of Causes / measures of complaints in the D/P-FMEA
- General knowledge regarding 5M, 5Why, 8D Problem solving and Core Tools (MSA, SPC, APQP, PPAP, FMEA).
- Skills in Quality and ISO standards.
- Very good language skills in English and German
- Good knowledge in the field of electronics or displays
- Automotive experience
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to email@example.com.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.