If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a very successful, dynamically fast-growing, and international company with production sites and sales offices in Germany, China and Japan, as well as additional sales offices in Taiwan and the United States.
As one of the leading providers for interactive display solutions and systems with core competence in the areas of optical bonding, touch sensors, and camera technology, VIA optronics, develops and produces customized display solutions for the consumer, industrial and automotive sectors with almost 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide.
We offer you the opportunity to shape your career, with exciting and some of the industry’s most challenging and rewarding projects and tasks. With professional colleagues in an excellent environment, you have a team you can always count on.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthen our team we are looking for talents for the following open position in Nuremberg:
Accountant (m/f/d), full or part time
- Accounting activities according to HGB and IFRS, especially for German and, if necessary, also for foreign companies
- Independent execution of the closing activities according to HGB and IFRS; Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Assistance in posting invoices
- Compliance with internal booking processes and internal controls
- Verification body for accounting processes based on the four-eyes principle; especially with the junior team members
- Participation in special projects, e.g. software implementations, budget preparation
- Assistance with the consolidation activities
- Support with treasury processes
- Contact for tax consultants and auditors
- Completed professional training or degree in finance
- Accountant's qualification preferred
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in balance sheet accounting
- Very good knowledge of IFRS
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Structured and collegial way of working
With us you have the opportunity to become part of our growing, international and professional team. Together we can shape the future in a dynamic environment and maintain our leading position in a rapidly expanding market segment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to email@example.com..
We look forward to getting to know you!
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.