If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a very successful, dynamically fast-growing, and international company with production sites and sales offices in Germany, China and Japan, as well as additional sales offices in Taiwan and the United States.
As one of the leading providers for interactive display solutions and systems with core competence in the areas of optical bonding, touch sensors, and camera technology, VIA optronics, develops and produces customized display solutions for the consumer, industrial and automotive sectors with almost 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide.
We offer you the opportunity to shape your career, with exciting and some of the industry’s most challenging and rewarding projects and tasks. With professional colleagues in an excellent environment, you have a team you can always count on.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthen our team we are looking for talents for the following open position in Nuremberg:
Inside Sales (m/f/d)
- Sales system entry and maintenance on time with accuracy (Mainly but not limited to Microsoft Dynamics/CRM)
- Coordinate RFQs to assist sales to deliver quality info to customer on time
- Sales documentation preparation including but not limited to quotation, customer contracts, required analysis and reporting
- Assist sales on process required working flow
- Direct contact with customers for follow up communications and account maintenance operational works
- Cold calls based on CRM contacts, new contacts (exhibition, conferences), internet research
- Occasional travelling is required (exhibition, meetings etc.)
- Participation in exhibition and events
- At least 2 years of experience in inside sales or sales assistance
- Sales experience in providing personal and telephone support to customers
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Experience in the automotive industry is preferred
- Teamwork mindset
- Solution-oriented work
With us you have the opportunity to become part of our growing, international and professional team. Together we can shape the future in a dynamic environment and maintain our leading position in a rapidly expanding market segment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org..
We look forward to getting to know you!
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.