If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a very successful, dynamically fast-growing, and international company with production sites and sales offices in Germany, China and Japan, as well as additional sales offices in Taiwan and the United States.
As one of the leading providers for interactive display solutions and systems with core competence in the areas of optical bonding, touch sensors, and camera technology, VIA optronics, develops and produces customized display solutions for the consumer, industrial and automotive sectors with almost 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide.
We offer you the opportunity to shape your career, with exciting and some of the industry’s most challenging and rewarding projects and tasks. With professional colleagues in an excellent environment, you have a team you can always count on.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthen our team we are looking for talents for the following open position in Nuremberg:
Manager Investor Relations (m/f/d)
- Be the point person for external investors and industry analysts for VIA
- Internally work across many functions (finance, accounting, legal, SEC reporting) to manage press releases and the quarterly earnings call process
- Leverage Jet, Power Pivot, and Power BI for company research; use external research for market dynamics and to forecast industry trends
- Develop earnings presentations and presentations to investors
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated, and timely
- Effectively summarize and communicate trends and key insights to the leadership team
- Design VIA’s investor communication approach and strategy
- Build a vision for an outstanding investor relations program and execute on this vision by developing and adopting operational systems, processes, protocols, and standard methodologies
- Collaborate with the company executives to create and distribute strategic, value-driving investment messages, including news releases, board and investor meeting materials, and other key collateral for internal and external communications
- Prepare comprehensive written reports to inform VIA’s management team regarding peer company results and practices
- Appropriately advance VIA’s financial narrative as a key contributor to quarterly earnings and other press releases, call scripts, and presentations
- Collaborate with finance and business colleagues to build sophisticated financial models
- Build strong internal networks, engaging others throughout the company to cultivate deep subject matter expertise across multiple product areas.
- Provide feedback to senior management related to discussions with the investment community and sentiment towards the company's business strategies, market developments, and external events.
- Assist with presentations for investor, corporate communications and marketing initiatives, customer events and investor conferences, road shows and other activities as necessary
- Build network of IR professionals to inform best in class practices and track industry trends
- Bachelor’s degree and MBA strongly preferred, ideally in accounting, finance, or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience in an investor relations or finance role, investment management, investment banking, capital markets
- Familiarity with disclosure rules, earnings process, Regulation FD, Regulation G, and SEC filings, e.g. 6-K and 20-F
- Excellent communication skills in English and German language, both written and oral
- Ability to drive alignment on priorities with senior management and to manage priorities under pressure
- High commitment, service orientation, ability to work in a team
- Entrepreneurial and solution-oriented way of working
- Good skills with the MS Office package
With us you have the opportunity to become part of our growing, international and professional team. Together we can shape the future in a dynamic environment and maintain our leading position in a rapidly expanding market segment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org..
We look forward to getting to know you!
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.