If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a very successful, dynamically fast-growing, and international company with production sites and sales offices in Germany, China and Japan, as well as additional sales offices in Taiwan and the United States.
As one of the leading providers for interactive display solutions and systems with core competence in the areas of optical bonding, touch sensors, and camera technology, VIA optronics, develops and produces customized display solutions for the consumer, industrial and automotive sectors with almost 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide.
We offer you the opportunity to shape your career, with exciting and some of the industry’s most challenging and rewarding projects and tasks. With professional colleagues in an excellent environment, you have a team you can always count on.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthen our team we are looking for talents for the following open position in Nuremberg:
Project Manager - Display Systems (m/f/d)
- Project Management for the development of Interactive Display Systems (IDS), the components / technologies such as displays, touch panels, non-contact sensing, cover glass, cameras and controller boards
- Coordination of the development of components and / or subsystems for interactive display systems (IDS) with the disciplines involved (internal, external)
- Responsible for achieving the project goals in terms of deadlines, quality and costs / budget
- Creation and tracking of the development schedule and the planning of sample deliveries
- Coordination of the creation of the required documents (e.g. specifications; drawings, FMEA); Ensuring process-compliant filing and archiving
- Coordination of the review and approval of samples
- Initiation of cost and performance-related optimizations
- Reporting and making presentations on project status reporting
- Responsible interface to the customer
- Implementation of process-specific training courses, instructions and instructions for the further project team and the organization
- Project management and customer support up to the transition to series production
- Compliance with and optimization of the development phases in cooperation with R&D, quality assurance, sales, marketing and the customer
- Successfully completed engineering degree or comparable degree, preferably with appropriate experience in the development of optical, electro-mechanical products
- Several years of experience as a project manager in the automotive environment
- Several years of experience with displays and touch solutions (including backlight and optical bonding) would be an advantage
- Excellent technical understanding, ability to improvise and problem-solving skills
- Good spoken and written knowledge of German and English
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office (365), Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Confident handling of Microsoft Project and knowledge of handling MS Project Server
- Intercultural competence
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Confident appearance with customers and suppliers
With us you have the opportunity to become part of our growing, international and professional team. Together we can shape the future in a dynamic environment and maintain our leading position in a rapidly expanding market segment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org..
We look forward to getting to know you!
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.