If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a very successful, dynamically fast-growing, and international company with production sites and sales offices in Germany, China and Japan, as well as additional sales offices in Taiwan and the United States.
As one of the leading providers for interactive display solutions and systems with core competence in the areas of optical bonding, touch sensors, and camera technology, VIA optronics, develops and produces customized display solutions for the consumer, industrial and automotive sectors with almost 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide.
We offer you the opportunity to shape your career, with exciting and some of the industry’s most challenging and rewarding projects and tasks. With professional colleagues in an excellent environment, you have a team you can always count on.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthen our team we are looking for talents for the following open position in Nuremberg:
Quality Management System Engineer (m/f/d)
- Head of the global QMS team, currently consisting of 3 employees
- Regular monitoring and reporting of the company's KPIs by auditing the departments
- Carry out regular management reviews and follow up on open points
- Support and coordination with the QMS engineer for internal and external system and process audits, tracking of the audit results
- Prepare and maintain the company's quality system certification including ISO 9001 & IATF16949
- Regular review of compliance with internal processes in accordance with ISO & IATF
- Creation of an internal audit plan and corresponding implementation of the audits
- Erstellen von Auditberichten und Nachverfolgung der action plans
- Coordination with external audits (customer audit and 3rd party audits) and follow-up of the action plans
- Approval of documents, assignment of document numbers, maintenance of the document master
- Implementation of training courses on QMS and related documents
- Completed professional training or bachelor/master
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of quality systems
- Certified auditor according to ISO 9001 and IATF16949
- Experience with VDA 6.3 and ISO14001
- Good knowledge of ReACH, RoHS, GP
- Experience with displays or touch sensors preferred
- High quality awareness
- Confident handling of MS Office programs
- Good spoken and written knowledge of German and English
With us you have the opportunity to become part of our growing, international and professional team. Together we can shape the future in a dynamic environment and maintain our leading position in a rapidly expanding market segment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to email@example.com..
We look forward to getting to know you!
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.