If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a successful, dynamic, fast developing company with international presence. We have production sites in Germany, China and Japan, global sales offices including Taiwan and the US and a global R&D team based in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines.
As leading provider of interactive display solutions including displays, touch screens, optical bonding, cameras and computing platforms, VIA optronics, with more than 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide, develops and produces products and solutions for industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics markets.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthening our Team, we search for talents for the following open positions:
Sales Controller (m/f/d)
- Develop and deliver for reporting & analysis purpose sales-related reports/dashboards for internal and external stakeholders.
- Highlighting and proactively communicating of major deviations.
- Perform ad-hoc calculations and simulate ‘what-if scenarios’.
- Prepare, actively participate, keep action minutes and follow up on open items regarding sales meetings.
- Ensure in terms of data delivery, that all inquiries related to the sales divisions are being treated properly and quickly.
- Create and develop financial models in Excel.
- Act as a sparring partner for the sales organization; work closely with various stakeholders; have a service mentality, but also challenge your stakeholders and provide insights.
- Act as a facilitator to achieve sale objectives and highlighting risks and opportunities and act as the coordinator for the FC related topics
- Support and manage sales related projects.
- Experience and education in Finance or Controlling with interest in sales and sales processes and able to analyse correlations and inconsistencies.
- Experience with CRM systems (ideally MS CRM) and ERP systems (ideally Navision).
- Act as a strong team player within an international and multi-cultural team, develop efficient and structured ways of working with team member.
- Able to deal with stressful situations and to translate project objectives into a work plan as well as entrepreneurial behavior, striving for results through taking ownership, being demanding and persistent as well as being solution focused and achievement-oriented.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills in German and English, further language(s) a plus
- willingness to travel
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.