If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a very successful, dynamically fast-growing, and international company with production sites and sales offices in Germany, China and Japan, as well as additional sales offices in Taiwan and the United States.
As one of the leading providers for interactive display solutions and systems with core competence in the areas of optical bonding, touch sensors, and camera technology, VIA optronics, develops and produces customized display solutions for the consumer, industrial and automotive sectors with almost 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide.
We offer you the opportunity to shape your career, with exciting and some of the industry’s most challenging and rewarding projects and tasks. With professional colleagues in an excellent environment, you have a team you can always count on.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthen our team we are looking for talents for the following open position in Nuremberg:
SOX Manager (m/f/d)
- Ensuring SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley-Act) compliance
- Coordination of the implementation of all necessary measures to be SOX compliant
- Independent provision of the necessary documents for the SOX audit
- Clarification discussions in the event of queries in the audit
- Implementation of internal tests of the defined SOX controls
- Assessment of the effectiveness and appropriate performance of the defined controls to ensure compliance with SOX. Consideration of international reporting standards in order to evaluate and further develop the internal control system
- Document review, evidence and results according to company policy
- Implementation of walkthroughs, identification of weak points and definition of action plans to improve the level of control or to close gaps
- Coordination and discussion of evidence and results with external SOX auditors
- Completed vocational training or degree in accounting / finance / controlling
- At least three years of professional experience in compliance management / SOX / international accounting / controlling
- Professional experience at an international auditing company as a plus
- Business fluency in spoken and written English
- Very good command of German, spoken and written
- Knowledge of Mandarin or experience in Asia as a plus
- Very good ERP and Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel
- Structured and collegial way of working
- Experience in evaluating financial and business processes
- Knowledge of the requirements of the accounting standards (IAS, HGB, IFRS)
- Knowledge of international audit standards and procedures
- We are also happy to receive applications from highly committed young professionals with qualifying internships.
With us you have the opportunity to become part of our growing, international and professional team. Together we can shape the future in a dynamic environment and maintain our leading position in a rapidly expanding market segment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org..
We look forward to getting to know you!
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.