If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a very successful, dynamically fast-growing, and international company with production sites and sales offices in Germany, China and Japan, as well as additional sales offices in Taiwan and the United States.
As one of the leading providers for interactive display solutions and systems with core competence in the areas of optical bonding, touch sensors, and camera technology, VIA optronics, develops and produces customized display solutions for the consumer, industrial and automotive sectors with almost 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide.
We offer you the opportunity to shape your career, with exciting and some of the industry’s most challenging and rewarding projects and tasks. With professional colleagues in an excellent environment, you have a team you can always count on.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthen our team we are looking for talents for the following open position in Nuremberg:
Supplier Quality Engineer (m/w/d)
- Ensuring the quality standard of VIA optronics
- Carry out supplier qualification audits, with supplier support and supplier advanced product quality planning (APQP)
- Work with Engineering team to verify process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements
- Support new product launches to ensure that supplier quality meets the required standards
- Lead the supplier approval process by assessing manufacturing/technology capabilities with the support of Sourcing and Engineering Dept
- Facilitate root cause analysis and corrective actions of supplier quality issues, if necessary by visiting suppliers on site
- Collect and evaluate supplier quality data to identify process improvement opportunities within the supply chain
- Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Lean, Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing), Measurement System Analysis, and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis(FMEA)
- Assist with supplier first off sample approvals
- Manage and coordinate supplier Parts Per Million (PPM), supplier problem solving on time, cost recovery and supplier warranty indicators
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact
- Completed professional trainingor bachelor/master
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of supplier quality
- Certified auditor according to ISO 9001, VDA 6.3, IATF16949
- Experienced dealing with customers and suppliers
- Experience with displays or touch sensors preferred
- High quality awareness
- Confident handling of MS Office programs
- Good spoken and written knowledge of German and English
With us you have the opportunity to become part of our growing, international and professional team. Together we can shape the future in a dynamic environment and maintain our leading position in a rapidly expanding market segment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org..
We look forward to getting to know you!
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.