If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a very successful, dynamically fast-growing, and international company with production sites and sales offices in Germany, China and Japan, as well as additional sales offices in Taiwan and the United States.
As one of the leading providers for interactive display solutions and systems with core competence in the areas of optical bonding, touch sensors, and camera technology, VIA optronics, develops and produces customized display solutions for the consumer, industrial and automotive sectors with almost 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide.
We offer you the opportunity to shape your career, with exciting and some of the industry’s most challenging and rewarding projects and tasks. With professional colleagues in an excellent environment, you have a team you can always count on.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthen our team we are looking for talents for the following open position in Nuremberg:
Technical Director China (Suzhou) (m/f/d)
- As a member of the management team in Asia, responsibility for competence and capacity at the location in Suzhou, China
- Ensuring conformity to existing processes in cooperation with the global quality responsibles
- Functional management and further development of the project and development department, including the engineering department in Suzhou in cooperation with the global team
- Requirements analysis of customer projects
- Accompaniment of product and project documentation to ensure quality
- Driving force in the further development of the development and series transition processes
- Ensuring adherence to cost and deadline targets
- Management of and cooperation with the respective project teams
- Ensuring effective communication with all departments involved
- Ensure cooperation with the international teams in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines
- Place of work for the first 3 years in Suzhou, China
- Direct report to the CTO of the VIA optronics Group in Germany
- Completed degree in electrical engineering, precision engineering or medical technology, or a comparable degree
- At least 8 years of professional experience in development in the industrial sector or in automotive technology, e.g. as an engineer in product development in the embedded computing segment
- Work experience in connection with displays and touch screens preferred
- Electronics and system design skills
- Bonding experience desirable (optical bonding materials such as silicone)
- First experience in leading a development team is beneficial
- Experience in initiating, designing and managing product development projects
- International experience in working together on development projects
- Experience in handling and applying national and international standards
- Experience with “PADS Professional” as a design program
- Business fluent knowledge of German
- Excellent written and spoken English
With us you have the opportunity to become part of our growing, international and professional team. Together we can shape the future in a dynamic environment and maintain our leading position in a rapidly expanding market segment.
Have we aroused your interest? Then please send us your application documents, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org..
We look forward to getting to know you!
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.