If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a very successful, dynamically fast-growing, and international company with production sites and sales offices in Germany, China and Japan, as well as additional sales offices in Taiwan and the United States.
As one of the leading providers for interactive display solutions and systems with core competence in the areas of optical bonding, touch sensors, and camera technology, VIA optronics, develops and produces customized display solutions for the consumer, industrial and automotive sectors with almost 600 employees (m/f/d) worldwide.
We offer you the opportunity to shape your career, with exciting and some of the industry’s most challenging and rewarding projects and tasks. With professional colleagues in an excellent environment, you have a team you can always count on.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthen our team in Nuremberg we are looking for talents for the following open positions:
Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Technical and commercial responsibility for our customer projects
- Responsibility for complete project execution including required quality, time- and cost/budget management
- Optimization of development process (NPI) in close collaboration with R&D, quality, sales, marketing and customers
- Project Management, Customer Support from sample to Mass production
- Clearly define customers’ requirements for new prototyping work
- Collect information on requirements and wants, directly from the customers
- Conduct and manage design reviews
- Check drawings provided by customers and VTS.
- Craft and conclude delivery specifications for prototypes.
- Give specification proposal, align with customers, negotiate and conclude the specifications
- Deal with quality issues on prototypes.
- Clearly define the nature of defects (collect data from and interview customers)
- Compile analysis report and give explanation to customers.
- Negotiate compensation with customers
- Master degree in electronics, mechatronics, optoelectronics, or equivalent
- Fluent in Japanese language (speaking, writing, reading), native in Japanese is a plus
- Previous experience of project management work at electronic device (or parts) makers.
- Previous working experience at ISO 9000 series certified companies, with experience of internal auditing work
- Knowledge about project planning with project management related software (e.g. Microsoft Project or similar)
- Communication skills in English language (capable of engaging in technical discussions over the phone)
- Ability to analyze defective products and capability to write analysis report in English.
- Ability to read machine drawings.
- Flexible, structured, customer and Goal oriented personality
- Team player, communicative
- Chinese (ability to write e-mails and orally communicate in Chinese, in addition will be even better)
- Previous working experience at IATF 16949 certified companies.
- Knowledge (photolithography, etching,plating) on electrical circuit formation processes.
- Experience of quality control at electronic devices (or parts) makers.
- Experience of quality control at on-vehicle devices (or parts) makers.
- Adminstrative background regarding budget planning and cost controlling
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to email@example.com.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.