If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a successful, dynamic, fast developing company with international presence. We have production sites in Germany, China and Japan, global sales offices including Taiwan and the US and a global R&D team based in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines.
As leading provider of interactive display solutions including displays, touch screens, optical bonding, cameras and computing platforms, VIA optronics, with more than 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide, develops and produces products and solutions for industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics markets.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthening our team, we search for talents for the following open positions:
Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Technical and commercial responsibility for our customer projects
- Responsibility for complete project execution including required quality, time- and cost/budget management
- Optimization of development process (NPI) in close collaboration with R&D, quality, sales, marketing and customers
- Project Management, Customer Support from sample to Mass production
- Clearly define customers’ requirements for new prototyping work
- Collect information on requirements and wants, directly from the customers
- Conduct and manage design reviews
- Check drawings provided by customers and VTS.
- Craft and conclude delivery specifications for prototypes.
- Give specification proposal, align with customers, negotiate and conclude the specifications
- Deal with quality issues on prototypes.
- Clearly define the nature of defects (collect data from and interview customers)
- Compile analysis report and give explanation to customers.
- Negotiate compensation with customers
- Master degree in electronics, mechatronics, optoelectronics, or equivalent
- Fluent in Japanese language (speaking, writing, reading), native in Japanese is a plus
- Previous experience of project management work at electronic device (or parts) makers.
- Previous working experience at ISO 9000 series certified companies, with experience of internal auditing work
- Knowledge about project planning with project management related software (e.g. Microsoft Project or similar)
- Communication skills in English language (capable of engaging in technical discussions over the phone)
- Ability to analyze defective products and capability to write analysis report in English.
- Ability to read machine drawings.
- Flexible, structured, customer and Goal oriented personality
- Team player, communicative
- Chinese (ability to write e-mails and orally communicate in Chinese, in addition will be even better)
- Previous working experience at IATF 16949 certified companies.
- Knowledge (photolithography, etching,plating) on electrical circuit formation processes.
- Experience of quality control at electronic devices (or parts) makers.
- Experience of quality control at on-vehicle devices (or parts) makers.
- Adminstrative background regarding budget planning and cost controlling
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to email@example.com.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.