If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a successful, dynamic, fast developing company with international presence. We have production sites in Germany, China and Japan, global sales offices including Taiwan and the US and a global R&D team based in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines.
As leading provider of interactive display solutions including displays, touch screens, optical bonding, cameras and computing platforms, VIA optronics, with more than 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide, develops and produces products and solutions for industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics markets.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthening our team, we search for talents for the following open positions:
Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d)
- Engagement with customers on mass produced products:
- Assessment of complaints and quality defect situation through direct communication with Shanghai OSS, and sharing of the information internally within the company.
- Giving directions to the company to investigate and identify root cause of each defects and to administer corrective measures, submit reports on countermeasures to the customers via OSS.
- Business trips to Shanghai, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Attend periodic quality meetings (once per 6 months).
- Provide explanation and guidance to the customers on characteristics of Cu sensor film and correct processing methods.
- Conclusion of delivery specifications for mass production:
- Crafting delivery specifications for mass production.
- Aligning with customers on standards and specifications, moving negotiation forward to conclude delivery specifications.
- Handling internal quality defects.
- Quality determination on whether a product is acceptable or defective, execute countermeasures (must learn how to inspect products and how to detect defects).
- Implement corrective measures for quality incidents and defective products.
- Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System conforms to customer, internal, ISO/IATF requirement, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Devise and establish a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on, vendor quality systems.
- Oversee inspection (examination) of incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization’s products.
- Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements
- Overseas product recalls.
- Possess knowledge to ensure accuracy and timely inspection/calibration of monitoring and measuring devices.
- Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Communication skills in English language (capable of engaging in technical discussions over the phone)
- Previous experience of quality assurance work at electronic device (or parts) makers.
- Previous working experience at ISO 9001-2015 series certified companies, with experience of internal auditing work. Working experience handling RoHS, REACH, REACH, ISO 14001.
- Previous internal audit experience at IATF 16949 certified companies.
- Ability to analyze defective products and capability to write analysis report in English.
- Working experience using QA tools such as 8D, FTA, 5why, etc.
- Fluent command of Japanese language at a native level
- Chinese (ability to write e-mails and orally communicate in Chinese in addition, will be even better )
- Knowledge (photolithography, etching, plating) on electrical circuit formation processes.
- Experience of quality control at electronic devices (or parts) makers.
- Experience of quality control at on-vehicle devices (or parts)makers.
- Working experience handling display and touch.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to email@example.com.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.