If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a successful, dynamic, fast developing company with international presence. We have production sites in Germany, China and Japan, global sales offices including Taiwan and the US and a global R&D team based in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines.
As leading provider of interactive display solutions including displays, touch screens, optical bonding, cameras and computing platforms, VIA optronics, with more than 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide, develops and produces products and solutions for industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics markets.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthening our team in Suzhou, China, we search for talents for the following open positions:
- Survey new opportunity and keep partnerships with currently customer.
- Assist and support custom designs via proposals to get design win.
- VIA internal system process working.
- Update project status and escalation urgent item.
- Assist in troubleshooting of technical issues particularly when the custom touch modules are integrated into the customer device.
- Monitor MP project complain.
- To be an evangelist for new platform related activity.
- Touch/LCD related, EE/ME/Material background.
- High sensitivity of marketing trend. Exploration competitor capability and establishing/maintaining customer relations
- This would involve learning of the new technology, familiar VIA bond plus OCR/detail assembly material, integrated VIA internal design opinion and identifying the best product design of custom/VIA.
- Create VIA PN by CRM process and send notice to PM.
- Update weekly status on CRM table project by project. Hands up and search supports immediately when big trouble happened
- working out product solutions for application and system requirements to pushing project MP on time.
- Support product quality issue clarify and engineering change task for mass production smoothly.
- Keep good service to custom to catch new opportunity and custom re-buy.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.