If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a successful, dynamic, fast developing company with international presence. We have production sites in Germany, China and Japan, global sales offices including Taiwan and the US and a global R&D team based in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines.
As leading provider of interactive display solutions including displays, touch screens, optical bonding, cameras and computing platforms, VIA optronics, with more than 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide, develops and produces products and solutions for industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics markets.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthening our team in Suzhou, China, we search for talents for the following open positions:
Sales Manager - China
- To cultivate new customer with own network connections, to identify and pursue fit opportunities.
- To maintain key account relationship and drive business opportunity to mass production.
- To determine sales target, formulate sales plan and prioritize tasks to close deal in time. According to company's products, prices, and market strategies, independently handle inquiry, quotation, contract negotiation to close the deal.
- Frequent travel within China is required.
- 5+ years sales experience in developing Chinese and/or Asian market.
- understanding of display, touch, controller IC, direct bonding, lamination, glass, optical films, backlight, system ODM is preferred.
- Understanding of the named technology, supply chain Eco system, and applications in Automotive, Industrial, or Consumer PC markets is preferred.
- understating rep network set up/management is a plus.
- Business development experience for display in Industrial, automotive, and PC segments is preferred.
- Good sense of responsibility, good cross functional communication skill, high EQ, people person. Being able to handle pressure, ambiguity and work independently.
- Fluent in English is a plus.
- Based in Suzhou, China.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.