If you want to make the world more brilliant – make it brilliant with us.
VIA optronics is a successful, dynamic, fast developing company with international presence. We have production sites in Germany, China and Japan, global sales offices including Taiwan and the US and a global R&D team based in Germany, China, Japan and the Philippines.
As leading provider of interactive display solutions including displays, touch screens, optical bonding, cameras and computing platforms, VIA optronics, with more than 700 employees (m/f/d) worldwide, develops and produces products and solutions for industrial, automotive, and consumer electronics markets.
In the course of our continuous growth and to strengthening our team in Suzhou, China, we search for talents for the following open positions:
Senior Sales Manager - Asia
- Based in Suzhou, China. A passport holder with easy international travel flexibility is a plus.
- Experience to lead, manage, and develop sales team is a must.
- To determine sales goal, set target, formulate sales plan, execute and realize business plan.
- To cultivate new customer with own network connections, to identify and pursue fit opportunities. To maintain key account relationship and drive business opportunity to maximize company business goal.
- Frequent travel required including but not limited to China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, and Singapore.
- 10+ years sales experience in developing Asian market, including but not limited to China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore, and South/East Asian countries.
- Understanding of display, touch, controller IC, direct bonding, lamination, glass, optical films, backlight, system ODM is preferred.
- Understanding of the named technology, supply chain Eco system, and applications in Automotive, Industrial, or Consumer PC markets is preferred.
- Understating of rep network set up/management is a must.
- Sales experience in display among automotive, industrial, or consumer PC market is preferred.
- Good sense of responsibility, good cross functional communication skill, high EQ, people person. Being able to handle pressure, ambiguity and work independently.
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Japanese is a plus. Daily work with multi-nation cross functional communication environment in English.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our growing international, professional team. Together we can shape the future within a dynamic environment and maintain our leadership position in a rapidly expanding market segment. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your detailed application indicating your salary expectations and earliest possible entry date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It´s a world of displays, let´s create the interactive display world together.