— Daniel Kostek, 人力资源招聘协调
Optics Engineer R&D (m/f/d)
VIA optronics is a very successful, dynamically growing international company with production sites in Germany, China and Japan as well as an additional research and development site in the Philippines. In order to be close to our customers worldwide, VIA optronics also offers sales offices in Taiwan and the USA.
As a leading provider of interactive display systems with core competence in the areas of optical bonding, touch sensor and camera technology, VIA optronics and its approx. 800 employees worldwide develop and produce customer-specific solutions for the consumer, industrial and automotive sectors under uniform quality and environmental standards.
We offer you opportunities to shape your career with exciting and challenging projects and tasks. With professional colleagues in an excellent environment, you have a team you can count on.
The Optics Engineer participates in product realization activities in support of VIA's direction to provide interactive display systems solutions. Product realization is a value-add activity made available by VIA to its customers to help customers stay competitive and accelerate time-to-market.
- 地点 | Location: 菲律宾, 拉古纳 | Philippines, Laguna
部门 | Department: 工程 | Engineering
入门级 | Entry Levels: 经验丰富的专业人员 | Professionals
- 工作时间 | Working time: 全职 | Full-time
你的任务 | Your tasks:
- Conceive and analyze optical designs for imaging camera and illumination.
- Develop procedures that will enable manufacturing and testing of the designed systems.
- Interface with mechanical and electrical specialists to complete systems modeling, analysis and methods of performance verification.
- Prepare and review test plans, acceptance test procedures, and first article test procedures.
- Provide technical support to our partners (Technology development and production partner companies).
- Participate in the decision process for technology / equipment selections – EMVA and ISO Standard in Optics compliant testing.
- Perform Optical Simulations
- Prepare publications that can be presented at strategic symposiums and conferences that will promote the capabilities of the company.
你的资料 | Your profile:
Education and Experience
- Preferably has a M.Sc. degree in Physics or B.Sc. degree in Applied Physics.
- More than 3 years’ experience in optical system design, production, “hands-on” optical measurement and analysis.
- Optics engineer who has experience in different measurement techniques that can be utilized to characterize camera imaging quality and performance of optics.
- Familiar with industrial and automotive standards.
- LabView or Matlab experience is highly appreciated.
- Basic know-how on optical design and simulation software such as Zemax and CodeV.
- Basic know-how on mechanical design and simulation software such as Solidworks.
- Appreciation in the product realization processes and basic understanding of the EMS industry.
- Knowledgeable in statistics, including proficiency in the use of Excel for data analysis and presentation.