— Daniel Kostek, 人力资源招聘协调
Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
VIA optronics is a very successful, dynamically growing international company with production sites in Germany, China and Japan as well as an additional research and development site in the Philippines. In order to be close to our customers worldwide, VIA optronics also offers sales offices in Taiwan and the USA.
As a leading provider of interactive display systems with core competence in the areas of optical bonding, touch sensor and camera technology, VIA optronics and its approx. 800 employees worldwide develop and produce customer-specific solutions for the consumer, industrial and automotive sectors under uniform quality and environmental standards.
We offer you opportunities to shape your career with exciting and challenging projects and tasks. With professional colleagues in an excellent environment, you have a team you can count on.
- Plan and support the entire product development process to ensure compliance to norms and standards.
- Lead all supplier qualification activities and supplier performance monitoring.
- Manage quality issues and customer complaints.
- 地点 | Location: 菲律宾, 拉古纳 | Philippines, Laguna
部门 | Department: 质量 | Quality
入门级 | Entry Levels: 经验丰富的专业人员 | Professionals
- 工作时间 | Working time: 全职 | Full-time
你的任务 | Your tasks:
- Creates the Quality Plan to ensure that workflows, processes, and products comply with internal, external, and customer's requirements.
- Participates in project reviews and internal/external meetings to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled and that changes are properly managed.
- Facilitates and contributes in the DFMEA. Initiates DFMEA/PFMEA reviews with suppliers as necessary.
- Supports new product launches and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Performs process audits to ensure compliance to internal processes.
- Leads the supplier qualification and approval process by performing supplier quality audits.
- Identifies, coordinates, and reports on all process and product quality related issues. Ensures all issues are tracked to closure.
- Facilitates root cause analysis and corrective action/s on all supplier quality issues and customer complaints. Escalates the issue/s to higher management as necessary.
- Collates, reviews, and evaluates supplier quality data to identify continuous improvement opportunities within the supply chain.
- Supports the Quality Manager by monitoring and analyzing overall quality performance. Contributes to continuous improvement activities.
你的资料 | Your profile:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (preferably EE/ECE/COE), applied sciences or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years automotive industry experience in the areas of Quality Control/Assurance (QC/QA) and/or Supplier Quality Engineering (SQE).
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge on relevant Quality Management System standards (e.g. ISO9001, IATF16949, VDA6.3).
- Able to perform product and process audits based on applicable quality standards. Certification to VDA6.3 Process Audit is a plus.
- Working knowledge on QC and automotive core tools (SPC, FMEA, MSA, DOE, APQP, PPAP, etc.).
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills (root cause analysis and 8D methodology).